Upgrade to Mailit 6
For owners the upgrade to Mailit 6 is easy and allows developing even more powerful and up-to date email solutions with FileMaker 10-16
Three Easy Steps to Upgrade
1. Learn about new Mailit 6 features below.
2. Download the new plug-in Mailit 6 and test it instantly with your solution.
3. Check out our affordable upgrade prices and purchase Mailit 6 as an upgrade at a 40% discount toward the full version.
New Mailit 6 Features!
Learn about new Mailit 6 features below.
Instant use of Mailit 6 in exchange for Mailit 5 in FileMaker solutions
- The transition from Mailit 5 to Mailit 6 is very easy, and the only reason to modify the scripting code is to benefit from the new features, introduced in Mailit 6.
Background Sending and Receiving
- Mailit 6 adds threaded receiving to the existing set of features for threaded sending allowing full email processing in the background. Leave your FileMaker solutions accessible and responsive while processing email.
- Mailit 6 provides a 64bit support for FileMaker Server 12-16.
Mailit 6 Availability
Mailit 6 trial version is available for free download here. The download comes with extensive documentation and a new set of example files that demonstrate some of the new Mailit 6 features.
All owners of Mailit 5 can take advantage of significant discounts while buying Mailit 6 by upgrading their Mailit 5 license to a Mailit 6 license. Upgrades start at 52 USD for a single user version and at 299 USD for a medium developer license.
Upgrades can be purchased here immediately.
Instant Use of Mailit 6 in exchange for Mailit 5 in FileMaker Solutions
Please notice that none of the code changes described below are critical while employing Mailit 6 in exchange for Mailit 5 in a FileMaker solution. Therefore, any programming time invested leads to direct improvements of your FileMaker solution by leveraging new Mailit 6 features. Your migration effort is minimized close to zero!
'Emai_Version': Update if necessary (Mailit 6 function call will return the major version based on '6').
You can refer to our FAQ pages to find answer to questions regarding Mailit 6 and upgrading instantly.
For questions how to purchase an upgrade from Mailit 5 to Mailit 6 contact our sales department.
For questions on Mailit 6 functionality and new features contact our support.